Physiotherapists in Rockhampton
the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
& Expertly Trained Physiotherapists At Our Clinics!
Weekend Physio Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – Sun: Closed.
Both those who are active and those who aren’t deal with physical ailments that affect their day-to-day lives. The team at North Rockhampton Physio have the skills you need to return to a healthy and happy lifestyle. Come to our clinic today for physiotherapy sessions in Rockhampton.
Why choose physiotherapy?
If you deal with chronic pain, you may think your best option is to go to a medical doctor for help. But physiotherapy may be the better solution. When you work with one of our trained physiotherapists, you’ll see:
- Reduced pain: Our methods work to target the source of your pain and address the muscles or joints that cause it. We use manual therapy to loosen the area and relieve pain.
- Improved mobility: Joint and muscle pains often result in difficulty moving. When we help you stretch and strengthen your body, you’ll find your mobility improves.
- Healthier body: Whether you’ve suffered a sports-related injury or simply a general decline in health due to age, we can help you get back on track.
Our physio treatments will help you feel healthier and pain-free.
What should you expect?
During your first appointment, you will receive a general assessment to determine what your condition is and to assess your general health and lifestyle. Then we will design a unique treatment plan to help you heal and improve your condition. We will explain the treatment plan and answer any questions you may have. You might also receive some simple exercises to do at home until your next physiotherapy session.
Throughout the treatment, we will continue to evaluate your condition and provide solutions to fix your pain quickly as we follow a customised treatment plan. We also work with you to instill habits or caution to prevent future injuries.
What do you do now?
To book your first appointment, give us a call on (07) 4928 7747. We are open from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday. Let us help you feel healthy again. Stop by and visit our physiotherapists in Rockhampton for high-quality physio sessions.
Make Your First Appointment Today!
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your physiotherapy treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Physiotherapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!